High-performance Self Adhesive Multipurpose Flashing Tape
The strip is a self-adhesive flexible product offering cost-effective and long-lasting solutions to waterproofing, sealing, and heat insulation problems. Prevalent in the construction industry.
Waterproofing, sealing, Insulation
Areas of Application:
GI, asbestos, MS roof, per-fabricated structure, porta-cabins, expansion joints, pipe, ducts.
Sealing of pipes, leaking of plastic and metal water tanks, sealing of cracks in FRP sheets, canopy, awning for greenhouse.
Cement-based substrates– asbestos, concrete, and vitrified tiles.
metal-based substrates- steel, aluminum, copper, zinc, mild steel, galvanized iron, and other alloy products.
Method of application:
- Clean the surface thoroughly by removing loose particles of dust.
- The surface should be completely dry.
- Unroll the strip and cut the required length.
- Remove the release paper and apply the strip on the surface/substrate
- Press the strip with a roller or soft cloth pad
- To ensure proper adhesion strip may be hammered with a wooden hammer or block
Keep away from children
The strip can retain its quality and characteristics for a long time ( for best results use within 24 months from the date of manufacture). The strip should be kept in a covered and dry place at room temperature.